Hands-On at St. Hubert’s Animal Welfare Center with
CATCH Canine Trainers Academy
2 Spots Left for the April Workshop - Filling Up Fast!
“Impeccable curriculum and hands-on experience with dogs and mentoring – I give it a 10.” – Greg S., Fall 2015 Graduate
One-week of learning the dog training skills that professionals use. For dog lovers and anyone that works in the dog industry who wants:
- Hands-on study in the complete process of training any behavior from getting the dog to learn the first moves to fading lures and generalizing performance to all situations, including distracting environments
- A Certificate highlighting that your work has been evaluated by a Certified Mentor Trainer
- A very productive week of hands-on training with in-person coaching from accomplished professionals
- To close gaps in your knowledge and refine/refresh your skill set by teaching a wide variety of behaviors to dogs of all sizes and personalities
- To learn innovative professional, science-based training techniques with force-free, positive reinforcement methods
- To enrich the lives of shelter dogs and help their chances of finding a great home
We provide the dogs, expert coaching, study materials, and equipment. You bring your passion to learn and make a difference in the lives of dogs!
Enrollment limited to only 12 slots for an intimate learning experience.
Or contact Student Support: 877.752.2824 (877.75.CATCH) | [email protected]