Hands-On at St. Hubert’s Animal Welfare Center with
CATCH Canine Trainers Academy
“This last week was amazing. Being surrounded by a terrific group of people and getting your direction and guidance, I came home eager to apply myself to finding a job working with dogs right away. I have been impacted tremendously. A huge applaud to you and St. Hubert’s for changing one life, one paw, one dream at a time! THANK YOU!” – Heather D., Fall 2016 Graduate
One-week of learning the behavior analysis and problem solving skills that experts use.
For dog lovers and anyone that works in the dog industry who wants:
- Hands-on study in how to “speak dog” – observing and analyzing body language in real time with the goal of becoming fluent so you can enhance your skills in behavior evaluation, safety, and decision-making for training plans.
- To learn innovative, professional, science-based behavior problem-solving techniques with force-free, positive reinforcement methods
- A very productive week of running play groups hands-on for social behavior analysis and handling skills with in-person coaching from accomplished professionals
- A Certificate highlighting that you have been coached and evaluated by a Certified Mentor Trainer
- To close gaps in your knowledge and refine/refresh your skill set by analyzing behavior in dogs of all sizes and personalities
- To enrich the lives of shelter dogs and help their chances of finding a great home
We provide the dogs, expert coaching, study materials, and equipment. You bring your passion to learn and make a difference in the lives of dogs!
Enrollment limited to only 12 slots for an intimate learning experience.
For in-depth details on study topics and more click here: Body Language, Behavior, and Problem Solving Skills: One-Week Hands-On Workshop
Or contact Student Support: 877.752.2824 (877.75.CATCH) | [email protected]