St. Hubert’s Youth Ambassador Program, allows youth between the ages of 9-14 to help animals and connect with other animal-loving peers. Participants can choose from several exciting projects that will directly help animals. These projects are self-paced and designed for students of any grade level (younger students will likely need an adult’s assistance for some of these projects). After completing a project, students will receive a St. Hubert’s Certificate of Appreciation.
· Create Enrichment Toys for the Animals at St. Hubert’s
· Collect Donated Items for St. Hubert’s
· Fundraise for St. Hubert’s
· Educate Your Classmates about How to Help Homeless Pets
· Build a Winter Cat Shelter
· Perform Community Outreach for St. Hubert’s
St. Hubert’s will host Youth Ambassador gatherings, where animal-loving students can meet each other, share their projects, and participate in exciting activities. For further information, or to receive a copy of the detailed projects, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.