Critter Camp Registration Wizard
To start the registration process please read and accept to the terms below.
PERMISSION TO RECEIVE EMERGENCY MEDICAL CARE AND PARTICIPATE IN SHELTER ACTIVITIES:
I hereby grant permission for my child to participate in St. Hubert’s Animal Welfare Center’s Kids’ Critter Camp.
I hereby grant permission for St. Hubert’s staff to take whatever steps may be necessary to obtain emergency care, if warranted. Those steps may include, but are not limited to:
1. Attempt to contact a parent or guardian or the emergency alternate person designated
2. Attempt to contact the child’s physician.
3. If we cannot contact you or your child’s physician, we will do any or all of the following:
(a) call another physician or an ambulance;
(b) have the child taken to the hospital emergency room in the company of a staff member.
4. Any expense incurred under #3 above will be borne by the child's family.
5. The organization will not be responsible for anything that may happen as a result of false or insufficient information provided at the time of enrollment.
Campers cannot attend camp unless parents or legal guardians agree to these terms and conditions.
PUBLICITY PHOTOGRAPHS AND STORIES:
I give St. Hubert’s Animal Welfare Center permission to use photographs, video, and/or stories from camp for any or all of the following purposes:
1. Stories and photos for the media
2. Stories and photos for St. Hubert’s Humane News and on St. Hubert’s web site (www.sthuberts.org)
3. Advertisements for publicity
Full refunds minus a $50 processing fee are given if cancellations are received in writing 30 days prior to the start of the camp session. No refunds for late arrivals, early departures or absences. Contact [email protected] for details.