St. Hubert's 5K-9 Run & Walk
A SCORED 5K RUN & WALK FOR YOU AND YOUR BEST FRIEND
To benefit all the homeless animals at St. Hubert's.
Saturday, October 18, 2014, 9:30am
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Where: 91 Central Ave, Morris Plains, NJ 07950. CLICK HERE FOR DIRECTIONS.
Why: To benefit all the homeless animals at St. Hubert's Animal Welfare Center.
Entry Fees: $25 pre-registered by 10/11/14, which includes a goody bag, a bandana for your best friend and a T-shirt for you, while supplies last. Make checks payable to ST. HUBERT'S ANIMAL WELFARE CENTER. Prices go up to $30 after 10/11/14 & on race day (if space available).
8:00-9:00AM - Parking, Race Day Check-In & Registration: Check-in, packet pick-up & race day registration for walkers or runners not looking to have a scored finish time.
9:30AM - 5K-9 Run & Walk: A scored race for runners and walkers with or without a dog through the official cross country 5K course of Central Park of Morris County. CLICK HERE FOR COURSE MAP.
10:30AM - Prizes: 5K-9 Run awards for male/female human categories, small and large dogs, St. Hubert's adoptees, top fundraisers, and random prizes.
Questions: Call 973-377-7094 or Email email@example.com
5K-9 Run & Walk Fundraising & Registration Site
2013 Race results
* Please be a responsible dog owner.
* All dogs must be social with other dogs, be current on standard vaccinations and be licensed. You must be able to produce proof of these on race day upon request.
* One dog per person, on a leash at all times, no longer than 6' and no retractable/flexi leashes.
* You are responsible for picking up after your dog. Garbage receptacles will be placed throughout the course and poop bags will be provided. We recommend you exercise your dog before the run.
* Puppies must be at least 6 months old to participate in the run. We will not allow female dogs in any stage of heat to attend.
* The race director and race veterinarian reserve the right to refuse entry or remove a dog from the course if it might prove hazardous to others or whose physical condition appears to be in jeopardy before or during the event.
* The race director reserves the right to change the race to a fun run for dogs' safety if the temperature is excessively warm.
* IF YOU ARE RUNNING - No strollers, baby joggers, headphones, wheelchairs, or dog carriers.